Plan to Attend
NASEMSO 2012 Annual Meeting & Tradeshow
Sept. 23-28, 2012
About the Annual Meeting | Who Should Attend
Headquarters Hotel | Overflow Hotels
Meetings & Exhibit Location | Sponsorship Opportunities
Exhibitors Prospectus | Exhibit Space Contract | Media Partners
Optional Outings and Things to Do in Boise | Transportation
New this year! Mobile Guidebook
Register for the Annual Meeting:
Download Annual Meeting Registration Form
NASEMSO Annual Meeting Program & Exhibit Guide (posted 09/24/212)
Leadership Skills Agenda (as of 09/20/12)
Data Managers Council Agenda (as of 09/08/12)
Educational & Professional Standards Council Agenda (as of 08/27/12)
Medical Directors Council Agenda (as of 08/30/12)
Pediatric Emergency Care Council (as of 08/09/12)
Trauma Managers Council Agenda (as of 07/30/12)
HITS Committee Agenda (as of 09/20/12)
The NASEMSO Annual Meeting generally occurs in September or October, and the site rotates throughout the country. The NASEMSO Annual Meeting purpose is to address current issues and trends in emergency medical services systems. Programs are conducted in a variety of formats to maximize information exchange and dialogue with state EMS officials on current EMS issues. Exhibits of advanced equipment, technology, and services are part of the meeting.
Members of NASEMSO; state, federal, and other officials with a role in emergency medical services; and EMS suppliers. NASEMSO Annual Meeting Justification: Assessing the Benefit to Program Staff
The Grove Hotel (located next door to The Boise Centre where NASEMSO meetings and exhibit will be held)
245 South Capitol Blvd.
- Room Rate: $119 single/double occupancy
- Room Reservations: Call 1-888-961-5000 and reference NASEMSO to secure the $119 single/double rate. The NASEMSO rate is available until Aug. 23, 2012, or until the room block is sold out.
- Online Reservations: Go to online booking, and use attendee code "EMS."
The Grove Hotel in Boise is sold out over some nights during NASEMSO’s 2012 Annual Meeting week. If you are unable to secure a room at the Grove Hotel over your requested dates, below are alternate housing options.
- NASEMSO Overflow Room Block: Marriott Spring Hill Suites: 424 East Park Center Boulevard, Boise (208-342-1044).
- Location: 1.5 miles from Boise Centre. Hotel will provide shuttle service to/from the Boise Centre.
- $89 single/double rate – all-suite hotel. This rate is available until Sept. 9, 2012, or until the NASEMSO block is filled.
- Provided complimentary to guests: Shuttle service on request to/from Boise Centre and the airport, as well as other locations within a five-mile radius of the hotel; Internet in guest rooms and public areas; and hot breakfast buffet.
- Reservations may be made by phone at 208-342-1044 or online at the hotel website. Request the NASEMSO room rate.
Additional Housing Options: Please note that NASEMSO does not have room blocks at these hotels.
- Hotel 43: 981 Grove Street, Boise (800-243-4622).
- Location: Next door to the Boise Centre.
- For reservations, call 208-243-4622 or visit the hotel website.
- Hampton Inn: 495 South Capitol, Boise (208-331-1900).
- Location: 5 minute walk to the Boise Centre.
- For reservations, call 208-331-1900 or visit the hotel website.
- Optional Outings:
- Coolwater Creek: Optional Outing at Coolwater Creek: registration form and full details)
- Golf Scramble Sponsored by Air St. Luke's: NASEMSO will hold a Golf Scramble courtesy of Air St. Luke’s on Sunday, Sept. 23, 2012. Interested individuals should register directly with Marc Essary at 417-894-2796; email@example.com. The sign-up deadline is Sept. 1, 2012. Download the flyer for details.
- Things to Do in Boise: Events of Interest | Area Attractions | More Boise Info
The Boise Centre (located next door to The Grove Hotel, NASEMSO Headquarters Hotel)
850 Front St.
- 2011 Annual Meeting
- 2010 Annual Meeting
- 2009 Annual Meeting
- 2008 Annual Meeting
- 2007 Annual Meeting
- 2006 Annual Meeting