NASEMSO 2012 Annual Meeting & Tradeshow
Sept. 23-28, 2012
Join us in Idaho, and showcase your products and services to hundreds of
NASEMSO members — who are the leading authorities for EMS policy ... and who
represent a seamless nationwide network of coordinated and accountable state,
regional and local
EMS and emergency care systems.
- Download the 2012 NASEMSO Exhibitors Prospectus here.
- Download the 2012 NASEMSO Exhibitors Space Contract here.
- Contact NASEMSO Meetings & Exhibit Manager Sue Denston to discuss any questions you may have about becoming a 2012 exhibitor at the NASEMSO 2012 Annual Meeting.
NASEMSO members are the leading authorities for EMS policy. Showcase your products and services to these decision makers.
Why Exhibit at NASEMSO’s Annual Meeting?
- Intimate Setting – the meeting draws 300 participants; you won’t get lost in the crowd.
- Dedicated Exhibit Hours that don’t conflict with the meeting program.
- Access to State-Level Regulators without an RFP or cumbersome government processes.
Who Will Exhibit?
Exhibitors are manufacturers, providers and distributors of EMS medical supplies, data collection systems and other software, wireless network/communications systems, training courseware and text books, and more.
Questions or Comments
Questions or comments should be directed to Sue Denston, Meetings and Exhibit Manager, (703) 538-3540 (direct), email@example.com.