NASEMSO Spring 2016 Meeting
Apr. 4-6, 2016
Hyatt Regency Bethesda
About the Meeting | Who Should Attend | Meeting Location/Hotel | Registration | Cancellation Policy
Online registration is now available! | Spring Meeting Travel Support Application
Preliminary Spring Meeting Program (as of Feb. 3, 2016) Council Agendas
The NASEMSO Spring Meeting's purpose is to address emergency medical services and homeland security legislative and regulatory issues; the EMS work force; NASEMSO project updates (model rules for ambulance vehicle design, model interstate compact for personnel licensure, model EMS clinical guidelines, air medical task force, intelligent transportation and traffic incident management developments, and model trauma plan); the National EMS Education Standards project; and more.
The NASEMSO Spring Meeting is planned for members of NASEMSO and federal officials with a role in emergency medical services. Affiliated organizations and individuals with an interest in NASEMSO activities are welcome to attend.
- Pediatric Emergency Care Council Agenda (as of Jan. 28, 2016)
- Hyatt Regency Bethesda
One Bethesda Metro Center
Bethesda, MD 20814
- NASEMSO Guest Room Rate: $219.00 single or double occupancy. (Note: This rate is lower than the per diem rate of $226.)
- Hyatt Regency Reservation Deadline: Mar. 7, 2016, or when the NASEMSO room block is sold out, whichever occurs first.
- To Reserve Online: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/NASEMSO2016
- To Reserve By Phone: Call 1-888-421-1442, and reference "NSEM" to secure the $219.00 single/double rate.
Online registration is now available! The early bird registration deadline is Sunday, Mar. 20, 2016. Registration fees will increase as of Monday, Mar. 21, 2016.
|Type of Registration||Register by 03/20/16||Register on or after 03/21/16|
|Monday-Wednesday Full Registration Fee||$245.00||$295.00|
|Day Rate Fee||$125.00 per day||$125.00 per day|
- All cancellations must be provided in writing.
- Written cancellations can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 703-241-5603, or mailed to NASEMSO Headquarters (201 Park Washington Court, Falls Church, VA 22046).
- Verbal cancellations will not be accepted.
- NASEMSO Headquarters will provide you a cancellation number to confirm receipt of your cancellation.
- We understand that plans may change due to circumstances beyond your control. If you are unable to attend the NASEMSO meeting, you may transfer your registration to another individual. Identify the person attending in your place and provide complete contact information.
- Cancellation Deadline: If you must cancel, please do so in writing by Mar. 13, 2016. NASEMSO will provide a full refund.
- We regret that we cannot refund any fees as of Mar. 14, 2016, because we must submit complete commitments for facilities, materials and meals. If we do not hear from you by Mar. 13, we assume that you will participate based on your registration and will incur costs on your behalf. Therefore, if you do not cancel by Mar. 13, your registration fees are due even if you do not attend.