NASEMSO 2015 Mid-Year Meeting
Apr. 20-22, 2015
Hilton Palacio del Rio, San Antonio, Texas
NASEMSO Redlined Bylaws to be considered Apr. 21, 2015 (amended Mar. 15, 2015)
The NASEMSO Mid-Year Meeting purpose is to address emergency medical services and homeland security legislative and regulatory issues; the EMS work force; NASEMSO project updates (model rules for ambulance vehicle design, model interstate compact for personnel licensure, model EMS clinical guidelines, air medical task force, intelligent transportation and traffic incident management developments, and model trauma plan); the National EMS Education Standards project; and more.
The NASEMSO Mid-Year Meeting is planned for members of NASEMSO and federal officials with a role in emergency medical services. Affiliated organizations and individuals with an interest in NASEMSO activities are welcome to attend.
- Download the NASEMSO 2015 Mid-Year Meeting Program (as of Mar. 15, 2015)
- Education and Professional Standards Council Agenda (as of Mar. 20, 2015)
- Trauma Managers Council Agenda (as of Mar. 26, 2015)
- Registration Rate: $240 for full meeting; $125 for one day.
- Late Registration Fee: Registrations received after Apr. 5, 2015, will be subject to a late registration fee of $50.
- Registration: register online
- Cancellations received 21 days prior to the event will be granted a full refund. No refund or credit can be given for requests received less than 21 calendar days prior to the event (due to expenses incurred by NASEMSO).
- If you do not cancel your registration in writing and do not attend, full fees are due; you may, however, send a substitute in your place.
- Hilton Palacio del Rio Guest Room Reservations: Call 1-800-HILTONS and reference NASEMSO to book at the $169 rate (plus tax), single or double occupancy, or book online.
- 15% of the NASEMSO block is at the per diem. These rooms are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Hotel Reservation Deadline: Mar. 31, 2015