State EMS Job Board
If you would like to share a State EMS job opportunity with NASEMSO, please email Executive Director Dia Gainor at email@example.com.
Job listings can be sent as Word or PDF documents, or you can provide us with a link to the job listing on your website. Please include the closing date of the job listing.
Note: Job listings are ordered by application deadline, with the closest application deadline first.
- Medical Officer (Program Manager), Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Headquarters, Washington, DC. Application Deadline: May 26, 2016. Merit Promotion Job Listing. All U.S. Citizens Job Listing.
- Emergency Medical Services Analyst, Medical First Responder Branch, Workforce Health and Medical Support (WHMS) Division, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health Affairs (OHA), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), DHS Headquarters, Washington, DC. Application Deadline: June 1, 2016. Details here.
- Epidemiologist 3 (DOH3223), Washington State Department of Health, Health Systems Quality Assurance, Office of Community Health Systems, Turnwater, WA. Application Deadline: June 1, 2016. Details here.
- Interstate Compact Advocate. Association and Society Management International, Inc. seeks qualified candidates who will work primarily with state emergency medical services (EMS) officials, leadership from within state EMS systems, interstate compact experts, the National Registry of EMTs and staff of other interstate compact commissions to assist and enable states who are filing or supportive of the Recognition of EMS Personnel Licensure Interstate CompAct (REPLICA) legislation with informational needs. The Advocate will also retrieve and assess materials from other compact commissions and expert sources, work closely with the states that have enacted the law, and prepare drafts of materials that will be needed upon activation of REPLICA and outset of Commission proceedings. Application Deadline: June 3, 2016, 11:59 p.m. EDT. Download complete details here.
- Trauma/Critical Care Coordinator (EM), Prog Admin Specialist II - 19212, Virginia Department of Health, Office of Emergency Medical Services, Richmond, VA. Application Deadline: June 6, 2016. Details here.