State EMS Job Board
If you would like to share a State EMS job opportunity with NASEMSO, please email Executive Director Dia Gainor at email@example.com.
Job listings can be sent as Word or PDF documents, or you can provide us with a link to the job listing on your website. Please include the closing date of the job listing.
- Epidemiologist 3 (EPI 3), Health Systems Quality Assurance, Office of Community Health Systems, Turnwater, WA. Application Deadline: May 2, 2016. Details here.
- Deputy Director, Health Threats and Resilience, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Washington, DC. Application Deadline: Apr. 28, 2016. Details here.
- Director, Office of Emergency Medical Services, New Jersey Department of Health, Trenton, New Jersey. Application Deadline: Apr. 26, 2016. Download complete job description.
- Coming Soon - Multiple Physician Vacancies with Office of Health Affairs:
Medical Officer (Senior Medical Advisor) GP-0602-15, Department Of Homeland Security/Office of Health Affairs, Workforce Health and Medical Support, Washington, DC. Application Deadline: until filled. Details here.
- The National Governors Association (NGA) has two positions open in its Homeland Security and Public Safety Department, in Washington, DC. Application Deadline: until filled.
Policy Analyst, Homeland Security and Public Safety - will work on GHSAC, disaster preparedness, response, and recovery, public health preparedness, and energy assurance.
Policy Analyst, Homeland Security and Public Safety - will work on cybersecurity, emergency communications, and information sharing.
- Director, Office of Emergency Management, County of Santa Barbara, California. Download complete job description. Download recruitment brochure, which includes comprehensive application instructions. Application Deadline: Apr. 4, 2016.