Administrative CodeMichigan Compiled Laws
PUBLIC HEALTH CODE
Act 368 of 1978
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
- 333.20901 Meanings of words and phrases; general definitions and principles of construction.
- 333.20902 Definitions; A to D.
- 333.20904 Definitions; E.
- 333.20906 Definitions; L, M.
- 333.20908 Definitions; N to V.
- 333.20910 Powers and duties of department generally.
- 333.20912 Duties of department with regard to educational programs and services.
- 333.20915 State emergency medical services coordination committee; creation; appointment, qualifications, and terms of members; ex officio
members; replacement of member; chairperson; meetings; quorum; per diem compensation; reimbursement of expenses.
- 333.20916 State emergency medical services coordination committee; duties.
- 333.20918 Local medical control authority; designation; participating hospitals; adherence to protocols; administration; appointment and
membership of advisory body; medical director; operation of medical control authority; accountability of life support agencies and licensed individuals.
- 333.20919 Protocols for practice of life support agencies and licensed emergency medical services personnel; development and adoption;
procedures; conflict with Michigan do-not-resuscitate procedure act prohibited; compliance with requirements; appeal; variance; standards for equipment and personnel; negative medical or economic
impacts; availability of medical and economic information; review; findings.
- 333.20920 Ambulance operation; license required; contents of application; fee; contents of license; operation of ambulance operation; renewal of
license; compliance; ambulance operation upgrade license; report to legislature.
- 333.20921 Ambulance operation; duties; prohibitions; occupants of patient compartment; applicability of subsection (4).
- 333.20922 Use of terms "ambulance," "ambulance operation," or similar term; advertising or disseminating information; license required.
- 333.20923 Operation of ambulance; conditions; application for and issuance of ambulance license or annual renewal thereof; fee; certificate of
insurance; vehicle standards; minimum requirements for equipment; communications system; ambulance license nontransferable to ambulance operation.
- 333.20924 Business or service of transportation of patients; licensed ambulance required; exceptions.
- 333.20926 Nontransport prehospital life support operation; license required; application; fee; contents of license and application; renewal;
- 333.20927 Nontransport prehospital life support operation; duties; prohibitions.
- 333.20928 Use of term "nontransport prehospital life support vehicle," "nontransport prehospital life support operation," or similar term;
advertising or disseminating information; license required.
- 333.20929 Operation of nontransport prehospital life support vehicle; conditions; application for and issuance of license or annual renewal
thereof; fee; certificate of insurance; communications system; equipment.
- 333.20931 Air transport operation; license required; application; fee; issuance and contents of license; renewal; compliance.
- 333.20932 Aircraft transport operation; duties; prohibitions.
- 333.20933 Use of term "aircraft transport vehicle," "aircraft transport operation," or similar term; advertising or disseminating information;
- 333.20934 Operation of aircraft transport vehicle; conditions; application for and issuance of license or annual renewal thereof; fee;
certificate of insurance; communications system; equipment.
- 333.20936 Application for license renewal received after expiration date of license; late fee; completing requirements for initial licensure.
- 333.20938 Operation of ambulance or nontransport prehospital life support vehicle under emergency conditions; privileges and constraints.
- 333.20939 Spontaneous use of vehicle under exceptional circumstances; written report.
- 333.20941 Medical first response service; license required; issuance; requirements; duties; renewal of license; advertising or disseminating
information; availability of vehicle; ability of patient to pay; police or fire suppression agency.
- 333.20945 Life support agency license; nonrenewable conditional license in lieu of denial, suspension, or revocation; duration; conditions.
- 333.20948 Operations and services furnished by local governmental unit; costs; ordinance.
- 333.20950 Medical first responder, emergency medical technician, emergency medical technician specialist, paramedic, or emergency medical
services instructor-coordinator; licensing requirements; duration of license; examination or reexamination fees; volunteers.
- 333.20952 Temporary license.
- 333.20954 Renewal license; renewal fees; volunteers.
- 333.20956 Provision of life support; limitation; authorized techniques.
- 333.20958 Emergency medical services personnel license; denial, revocation, or suspension; grounds; notice; hearing.
- 333.20961 Reciprocity.
- 333.20963 Radio communications; compliance.
- 333.20965 Immunity from liability.
- 333.20967 Authority for management of emergency patient or management of scene of emergency; declaring nonexistence of emergency.
- 333.20969 Objection to treatment or transportation.
- 333.20971 Emergency preparedness act and § 30.261 not affected by part; references to former laws.
- 333.20973 Emergency medical services to and cooperative agreements with other states.
- 333.20975 Rules generally.
- 333.20977 Rules continued.
- 333.20979 Prohibited use of fees.
DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AND INDUSTRY SERVICES
BUREAU OF HEALTH SYSTEMS
DIVISION OF HEALTH FACILITY STANDARDS AND LICENSING
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
PART 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
PART 2. EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES SYSTEM
PART 3. AMBULANCE PERSONNEL, AMBULANCE ATTENDANTS
PART 4. ADVANCED EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIANS, EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN SPECIALISTS, EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIANS
PART 5. INSTRUCTOR-COORDINATORS
PART 6. TRAINING PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
PART 7. MEDICAL CONTROL
PART 8. ADVANCED AND LIMITED ADVANCED MOBILE EMERGENCY CARE SERVICES
PART 9. AMBULANCE OPERATIONS
PART 10. VEHICLE STANDARDS
PART 11. HEARING PROCEDURES