2007 Mid-Year Meeting
- DHS Office of Health Alerts Overview Briefing, Dr. Jon Krohmer, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary and Deputy Chief Medical Officer.
- Education Standards Project Update & Discussion, Debra Cason and Dr. Ed Racht, National Association of EMS Educators.
- What's Going on with EMS in Washington, DC?, Lisa Meyer, Cornerstone Government Affairs.
- HRSA Office of Rural Health Policy, Jacob Long Rueda III, Ph.D., MPH, MED, Public Health Analyst, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Office of Rural Health Policy.
- Update on the NREMT CBT Transition, Gregg S. Margolis, PhD, NREMT-P.
- NASEMSO Project Update: Domestic Preparedness, Leslee Stein-Spencer, NASEMSO Program Advisor.
- NASEMSO Project Update: Model EMS State Plan & Evaluation, Leslee Stein-Spencer and Kevin McGinnis, NASEMSO Program Advisors.
The NASEMSO Mid-Year Meeting purpose is to address emergency medical services and homeland security legislative and regulatory issues, the EMS work force, NASEMSO project updates (pandemic flu, mentor program, air medical task force, intelligent transportation/traffic incident management developments, model trauma plan), the National EMS Education Standards project, and more.
The NASEMSO Mid-Year Meeting is planned for members of NASEMSO and federal officials with a role in emergency medical services.
The NASEMSO 2007 Mid-Year Meeting took place on June 18-19, 2007, at the Holiday Inn Arlington in Arlington, Virginia.
- NASEMSO Mid-Year Meeting Program (as of 06/13/07)
- Mid-Year Meeting Program for Data Managers (as of 03/23/07)
- Mid-Year Meeting Program for Medical Directors (as of 04/02/07)
- Mid-Year Meeting Program for Training Coordinators (as of 04/28/07)
- Mid-Year Meeting Program for Trauma Managers (as of 04/29/07)
Mid-Year Meeting Sponsorships
- Cardiac Science will sponsor the luncheon at the NASEMSO Mid-Year Meeting.