NASEMSO Spring 2015 Meeting
Apr. 20-22, 2015
Hilton Palacio del Rio, San Antonio, Texas
The NASEMSO Spring Meeting's purpose is to address emergency medical services and homeland security legislative and regulatory issues; the EMS work force; NASEMSO project updates (model rules for ambulance vehicle design, model interstate compact for personnel licensure, model EMS clinical guidelines, air medical task force, intelligent transportation and traffic incident management developments, and model trauma plan); the National EMS Education Standards project; and more.
The NASEMSO Spring Meeting is planned for members of NASEMSO and federal officials with a role in emergency medical services. Affiliated organizations and individuals with an interest in NASEMSO activities are welcome to attend.
- REPLICA (Recognition of EMS Personnel Licensure Instate Compact) Rollout, Dia Gainor, NASEMSO Executive Director
- EMS Compass: Improving Systems of Care Through Meaningful Measurement, Nick Nudell, Project Manager
- FirstNet State Consultation Project: An Overview of Results to Date,
Kevin McGinnis, MPS,
Paramedic, FirstNet Board Member, and Vicki Lee, FirstNet Assn Manager/PSAC Liaison
- Oklahoma State University Rural EMS Project,
Cheryl St. Clair, National Center for Rural Health Works,
and Dale Adkerson (pending)
- NASEMSO Veteran to Civilian EMS Transition Project
- Veteran to Civilian EMS Transition Project: An Overview, Peg Trimble, Project Coordinator
- Veteran to Civilian EMS Project: NAEMSE's Role, Nerina J. Stepanovsky, PhD, MSN, CTRN, Paramedic, Lt. Col. (Ret), Nurse Corps, USAFR Task Force Co-Chair
- Pre-Hospital Initiatives in a Military Environment
- Joint Trauma System, U.S. Army, Mary Ann Spott, MPA, MSIS, MBA, RHIA, Joint Trauma System, U.S. Army Institute of Surgical Research)
- Advancing Pre-Hospital Care: Battlefield to Street-Street to Battlefield, LTC Bob Mabry, MD, Director, Military EMS and Disaster Medicine Fellowship Program
- Data Linkage Success Stories
- Arizona Data Linkage Projects, Rogelio Martinez, MPH, Data and Quality Assurance, Bureau of EMS and Trauma System, Arizona Department of Health Services
- Integrating EMS Data Collection and Trauma Registry, Joe Moreland, Kansas Board of EMS.
- Data Managers Council Agenda (as of Apr. 17, 2015)
- Education and Professional Standards Council Agenda (as of Apr. 2, 2015)
- Pediatric Emergency Care Council (as of Apr. 10, 2015)
- Trauma Managers Council Agenda (as of Mar. 26, 2015)
- Community Paramedicine-Mobile Integrated Healthcare (CP-MIH) Committee Agenda (as of Apr. 17, 2015)
- Rural EMS Committee Agenda (as of Apr. 17, 2015)
- Registration Rate: $240 for full meeting; $125 for one day.
- Late Registration Fee: Registrations received after Apr. 5, 2015, will be subject to a late registration fee of $50.
- Registration: register online
- Cancellations received 21 days prior to the event will be granted a full refund. No refund or credit can be given for requests received less than 21 calendar days prior to the event (due to expenses incurred by NASEMSO).
- If you do not cancel your registration in writing and do not attend, full fees are due; you may, however, send a substitute in your place.
- Hilton Palacio del Rio Guest Room Reservations: Call 1-800-HILTONS and reference NASEMSO to book at the $169 rate (plus tax), single or double occupancy, or book online.
- 15% of the NASEMSO block is at the per diem. These rooms are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Hotel Reservation Deadline: Mar. 31, 2015